JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Shambles Models

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 1:24th Die Cast Forum
 Another week in the books
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  08:24:20  Show Profile
We are supposed to get six inches of snow tonight? Hopefully this is the last of it? Sorry Junior... i would guess he hauled close to 7500 tons of Rock Salt this season.

Boy I am looking forward to summer, i canít wait for this **** to be gone and the mud is no more. All in do time; itís cominí. I keep telling myself that, watching for the Robins and geese.

Mark S

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  08:36:48  Show Profile
Robins used to be a good early indicator of spring here too but for many years now they are here all year long, same with the Canada geese.
Go to Top of Page

Evan M

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  08:47:17  Show Profile
The Robins have gotten so they stay around here all year also, we've had more snow here this year than normal, any time we have two big snows babk to back like we did this year it almost cripples us. At least we're getting some break in the cold weather lately.
Go to Top of Page

2bubbas

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  09:34:11  Show Profile
Less snow here than normal- very little ground cover- just the big piles where plow trucks push it- we'll still have a month to get more though- just had a big thaw and now back below freezing day and night-
Next three days call for possibility of nasty weather in this area- Bob K.
Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  10:08:35  Show Profile
Saw two robins in my driveway Wednesday when it was 54 degrees so they must be back at least two of them are tonight we're suppose to get 1 to 3 inches of snow so they may find their a little early.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  10:27:52  Show Profile
Terry is this fake news? LOL.... no Robins here I even have the trail cams working looking for them.
Go to Top of Page

mrod

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  10:54:44  Show Profile
More rain for us this weekend. It flods, but I don't have to shovel any of it.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  14:21:13  Show Profile
Hey T saw a robin today..... they're here.
Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  14:27:00  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Myron

Hey T saw a robin today..... they're here.

LOL see you just had to look harder!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-18 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000