JSS Software:Diecast Forum

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

-William Shakespeare

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Diecasm

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Facebook might ban it but not here
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 07/25/2020 :  20:23:45  Show Profile
And the best part is that after she got released from custody, she and 3 others went back in the middle of the night and did it again...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=773071906565384

Edited by - kosh2258 on 07/25/2020 22:05:09
Go to Top of Page

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 07/25/2020 :  20:23:45  Show Profile
And the best part is that after she got released from custody, she and 3 others went back in the middle of the night and did it again...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=773071906565384

Edited by - kosh2258 on 07/25/2020 22:05:09
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 07/25/2020 :  23:08:36  Show Profile
The silent majority needs to be heard, definitely at ballot box. Police have not been, nor are they now the problem.

What we need to de-fund is "idleness".

Keep the safety nets in place..... but instead of immediately being put into welfare programs, make volunteer public project work mandatory. Get a private job, or work for the public. No free and immediate payouts. And payouts should not exceed federal minimum wage, because right now there is a dis-incentive to going back to work.

My neighbor runs a cleaning business.... they clean homes and businesses. Two of her 8 employees won't come back to work after the shutdowns because their government check is bigger than the one they'd get going back to their job, my neighbor said to me.

What I saw and read the past few nights about Portland Oregon is so disgraceful. It looks like a third world country, not the USA.

I have friends in Europe.... they see the "protest" news from USA daily.
Much of their continent is laughing at us, they tell me!!
Our media does not report that embarrassment back to us. But Americans need to know how bad we look to the rest of the world lately.

Edited by - Skylark on 07/26/2020 13:52:34
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 07/25/2020 :  23:08:36  Show Profile
The silent majority needs to be heard, definitely at ballot box. Police have not been, nor are they now the problem.

What we need to de-fund is "idleness".

Keep the safety nets in place..... but instead of immediately being put into welfare programs, make volunteer public project work mandatory. Get a private job, or work for the public. No free and immediate payouts. And payouts should not exceed federal minimum wage, because right now there is a dis-incentive to going back to work.

My neighbor runs a cleaning business.... they clean homes and businesses. Two of her 8 employees won't come back to work after the shutdowns because their government check is bigger than the one they'd get going back to their job, my neighbor said to me.

What I saw and read the past few nights about Portland Oregon is so disgraceful. It looks like a third world country, not the USA.

I have friends in Europe.... they see the "protest" news from USA daily.
Much of their continent is laughing at us, they tell me!!
Our media does not report that embarrassment back to us. But Americans need to know how bad we look to the rest of the world lately.

Edited by - Skylark on 07/26/2020 13:52:34
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  04:42:23  Show Profile
I just read something that shocked me, but I think could be credible. Biden has said he will have a female running with him on the ticket. Trouble is, it doesn't seem there are that many women in politics right now who give him instant traction with voters nationwide. Otherwise, I think they would have announced a decision by now. There won't likely be a normal convention, so why wait?

Now here is the shocking thing..... what if the party picks Hillary?
Instant credibility because she has run for President previously and got plenty of votes. If you ask me, this "rumor" is probably a done deal. It would balance the ticket, in my opinion, because many voters fear for Biden's health.

Would Hillary pull out that Constitutional amendment to unseat Biden for health reasons? I'm very sure she wants to be President. Scary thought. She had a big hand in putting thousands of coal miners out of jobs during the O'Bama years. Her next target might be oil.
Bill Clinton came to my town to campaign for her in 2008, and he talked for more than five minutes in the middle of his speech about electric cars being just what the country needs. I'm sure she "approved" that message.

Edited by - Skylark on 08/02/2020 06:50:51
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  04:42:23  Show Profile
I just read something that shocked me, but I think could be credible. Biden has said he will have a female running with him on the ticket. Trouble is, it doesn't seem there are that many women in politics right now who give him instant traction with voters nationwide. Otherwise, I think they would have announced a decision by now. There won't likely be a normal convention, so why wait?

Instant credibility because she has run for President previously and got plenty of votes. If you ask me, this "rumor" is probably a done deal. It would balance the ticket, in my opinion, because many voters fear for Biden's health.

Would Hillary pull out that Constitutional amendment to unseat Biden for health reasons? I'm very sure she wants to be President. Scary thought. She had a big hand in putting thousands of coal miners out of jobs during the O'Bama years. Her next target might be oil.
Bill Clinton came to my town to campaign for her in 2008, and he talked for more than five minutes in the middle of his speech about electric cars being just what the country needs. I'm sure she "approved" that message.

Edited by - Skylark on 08/02/2020 06:50:51
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  07:06:30  Show Profile
I owned a Lexus Hybrid and I hates it. The car averaged 33 mpg; it had NO acceleration and when it came to replace it NO dealer wanted it. My current car A 2017 Honda CRV Touring averages 33 mpg and has more acceleration then most cars on the market. I posted a clip last year regarding shoppers in CA on black Friday waiting in lines 7 miles long for a turn at the Telsa charger. Look for in town grocery getter I believe they will work but they are not for me in the country with lots of hills.

As for Hillary, bring her on. We need more swamp rats in Washington.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  07:06:30  Show Profile
I owned a Lexus Hybrid and I hates it. The car averaged 33 mpg; it had NO acceleration and when it came to replace it NO dealer wanted it. My current car A 2017 Honda CRV Touring averages 33 mpg and has more acceleration then most cars on the market. I posted a clip last year regarding shoppers in CA on black Friday waiting in lines 7 miles long for a turn at the Telsa charger. Look for in town grocery getter I believe they will work but they are not for me in the country with lots of hills.

As for Hillary, bring her on. We need more swamp rats in Washington.
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  09:02:03  Show Profile
Oprah

quote:
Originally posted by Skylark

Instant credibility because she has run for President previously and got plenty of votes. If you ask me, this "rumor" is probably a done deal. It would balance the ticket, in my opinion.

Bill Clinton came to my town to campaign for her in 2008, and he talked for more than five minutes in the middle of his speech about electric cars being just what the country needs.

Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 07/31/2020 :  09:02:03  Show Profile
Oprah

quote:
Originally posted by Skylark

Instant credibility because she has run for President previously and got plenty of votes. If you ask me, this "rumor" is probably a done deal. It would balance the ticket, in my opinion.

Bill Clinton came to my town to campaign for her in 2008, and he talked for more than five minutes in the middle of his speech about electric cars being just what the country needs.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-20 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000