JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 1:24th Die Cast Forum
 I have a favor to ask all of you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  08:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my sister is going into the hospital on Wednesday for surgery to remove cancer in her jaw. The operation will be done in Philly and it is estimated to be ten hours plus. They will remove part of her jaw and reconstruct it, along with a nerve which the cancer is using for its highway. Hopefully all will be fine, she is my last sibling and prayers are welcome, it will be a long road to recovery and any little bit of help counts. Thank You!

Evan M

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  08:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers have been sent.
Go to Top of Page

Gene

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  08:51:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myron, you know I'm a praying man and our Heavenly Father has blessed me with my own healing from cancer. So we know he still performs miracles, I'm living, walking proof. I have lifted your sister to Him in prayer. Blessings, peace and comfort to you and your family buddy.

Edited by - Gene on 04/15/2019 08:53:11
Go to Top of Page

Steve K

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  09:32:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for your sister, Myron. All will hopefully be fine.
Go to Top of Page

djtusn3950

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  10:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Myron

my sister is going into the hospital on Wednesday for surgery to remove cancer in her jaw. The operation will be done in Philly and it is estimated to be ten hours plus. They will remove part of her jaw and reconstruct it, along with a nerve which the cancer is using for its highway. Hopefully all will be fine, she is my last sibling and prayers are welcome, it will be a long road to recovery and any little bit of help counts. Thank You!

It goes without saying; God bless and keep your sister Myron. IN case you haven't. you might want to read about Hall of Fame Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly. What a story of guts, hope and God.
Go to Top of Page

cuda70

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  10:45:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sending prayers for your sister
Go to Top of Page

leester

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  11:14:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My sincere prayers for your sister.
God bless...
Go to Top of Page

Tom Weinberg

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  11:58:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myron, My sincere prayers and thoughts go out to your sister. This afternoon at 4 PM, I have an appointment with an oncologist/surgeon who specializes in these issues. He is also a plastic surgeon. Last week I was diagnosed with tongue cancer through a biopsy. I am not sure what he is going to do. He will probably run some tests to see if it has spread. I am hoping that he removes it today, as it is very painful. So, your sister's health issues are especially relevant to me. All of my best for her speedy recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  13:21:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers / best wishes are on the way.
Go to Top of Page

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  13:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have my prayers, Myron. We've been living with cancer in my house since 2014 and it takes a toll in many ways beyond just the disease.
Go to Top of Page

jimmcdonald

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  13:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My prayers for your sister.
Go to Top of Page

Sal

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  14:50:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for you sister are on their way.
Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  17:50:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure thing Myron will keep her and you guys in my thoughts and prayers!
Go to Top of Page

Jim K

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  18:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One year ago today I did my last round of chemotherapy for lymphoma. My check up today showed it was still gone. I pray every night that it stays that way. I will put your sister in my prayer tonight and every night to come until like me it's gone. God bless you and your family.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  19:52:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all; I appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

JCarnutz

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  20:32:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've got them. I hope all works out for your sister.
Go to Top of Page

Rich

USA

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  21:30:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for your sister.
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  03:37:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope the surgery takes care of it completely and all is fine for many years ahead, Myron.
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  06:07:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayer said.
Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  18:40:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jim K

One year ago today I did my last round of chemotherapy for lymphoma. My check up today showed it was still gone. I pray every night that it stays that way. I will put your sister in my prayer tonight and every night to come until like me it's gone. God bless you and your family.

Yeah that's great to hear Jim may God bless and keep You that way!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-19 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000