JSS Software:Diecast Forum

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

-William Shakespeare

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Diecasm

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Where does the time go?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 11/06/2019 :  12:10:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember what seems like just a short time ago changing diapers on my grand-kids, I have four, two boys and two girls. I watched the oldest just about everyday up to kindergarten, Drew, and so far he is maturing into a fine young man.

His passion is hockey, loves it, plays it and lives for it. His parents sent him for hockey lessons for about a year, twice a week, God love them for doing it. Drew is now on a Junior team and he is aspiring to be a top notch goalie. Where did the time go?

Our son has three beautiful children, Jason (JJ), Katie (The Princess) and Lauren (The Baby). JJ is daddy's boy, loves his Pop and Grammy, Katie the three year old going on thirty another sweetheart and Lauren who is just coming into her own. I have a movie of JJ running a mini excavator, he is five. Katie all dressed up to go shopping in her leopard outfit which she picked out herself, a real trip for sure she will be three. We love them all!

Edited by - Myron on 11/07/2019 08:48:54

Bob Nist

USA

Posted - 11/06/2019 :  16:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been wondering about myself lately. It has been 15 years since my last full time job. The last 10 years I worked were part time and in a few months since it will be 5 years since I fully retired.
Go to Top of Page

jimmcdonald

USA

Posted - 11/06/2019 :  20:12:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems as though we have been watching him grow up through your eyes, life is good! Be proud!
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  07:36:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myron, I know what you are saying. I have 5 grand kids. The oldest will graduate from college next summer. The youngest is 4 years old and is a sweetheart. I'm not even sure how the four year old got so old without me noticing it.
Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 11/13/2019 :  10:38:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know Myron its unreal my 2 granddaughters are 5 going on 16 or so both in kindergarten this year. I can't believe Drew is that grown already unbelievable!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-19 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000