JSS Software:Diecast Forum

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

-William Shakespeare

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Diecasm

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Let the cheating begin...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 09/24/2020 :  16:16:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/24/u-s-attorney-military-ballots-cast-for-trump-found-discarded-in-pennsylvania/

This is the county I live in, it has flipped from Democrat to Republican over the last year. I guess someone has a problem with that. I'll give you one more piece of info. Rose, my wife, ran for a local office about ten years ago. When she received the voting register she noticed her dead cousin was listed and not only that he had voted in the last three elections, democrat. He was dead for five years at the time. Go figure.

Skylark

USA

Posted - 09/24/2020 :  19:32:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FedEx planes usually handle all airmail movement of mail around airports these days, not USPS, I will point out.

No one is even acknowledging that in the political conversation over mail-in ballots.
Go to Top of Page

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 10/15/2020 :  21:48:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted in person during the primaries. I've seen the precautions taken where I am and will vote in person on the 3rd.
I imagine there will be "anomalies" in my state. Our MN State Auditor has used the weasel words "that I'm aware of" in stating there is no vote tampering occurring here. It wasn't a definitive statement so he has his plausible deniability if anything is discovered.
I'm predicting here and now that there will be violence on or near election day and post offices in targeted locations will be attacked and burned to destroy votes, creating an excuse to challenge the election. The riots earlier this year in Minneapolis and Kenosha, resulted in post offices being destroyed. I don't think that was a coincidence. I believe they were dry runs to see how vulnerable post offices are. The riots just masked the test. I hope I'm wrong, but the indications are there.
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 10/16/2020 :  00:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I plan to vote tomorrow in-person, at our county's early voting station in a nearby town. Lines are not long, you vote directly on voting machine.

I never know what my schedule will be like on Election Day, so this way I know I've done it, and can just wait for final results to be posted by our local newspaper office on Election Night.

But I do wonder what would happen if I showed up at my assigned voting place on Election Day anyway... would they allow me to vote again if I said nothing. I would never do it, but I can see many ways that these voting "conveniences" could be manipulated.

Edited by - Skylark on 10/16/2020 00:05:46
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 10/16/2020 :  08:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait for the election to be over. Need to, if possible, get on with our lives and bring everyone back together again (if possible).
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 10/16/2020 :  12:52:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank that will never be possible. We have a group of friends that no longer speak to one another (red Vs Blue) and it is sad to see this **** happen but it did and now there is no going back. The wounds have been deep and long it is a sad day, it is what it is.
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 10/17/2020 :  08:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sad. Really sad. It seems that those who escaped. were sheltered to the blunders of the Obama administration and remained unaffected are now happily gaslighted into believeing that Trump can do no right and Biden can do no wrong.

They think that Biden/Harris will offer a "Don't rock the boat" government and foolishly believe that they will continue to ride high through life with a great job, fine home, new cars and have the ability to purchase whatever they wish. If Biden gets in - there will be hard lessons to learn.

All of the talk about taking care of our fellow man is just that - talk. It's really all about taking care of themself.

quote:
Originally posted by Myron

Frank that will never be possible. We have a group of friends that no longer speak to one another (red Vs Blue) and it is sad to see this **** happen but it did and now there is no going back. The wounds have been deep and long it is a sad day, it is what it is.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-21 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000