JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Shambles Models

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 1:24th Die Cast Forum
 Thank You!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chuck kramer

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  09:59:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want to say Thank You to all of you who post in all of the forums! I come here every day and these forums give me great pleasure to read! I truly enjoy them! These forums are the next best thing to actually owning all the models posted!

ck

cuda70

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  10:19:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Chuck. Glad you are enjoying the forums. There are a lot of great people here and it is a very informative and interesting place to hang out at. Glad you are enjoying the car pictures please feel free to post your comments on the cars (good or bad)ENJOY
Go to Top of Page

Gene

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  10:27:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love this place and I love posting pics, I'm just glad you all enjoy them. That's what keeps me doing it.

Edited by - Gene on 06/13/2018 10:49:20
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  14:18:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chuck I too look forward to all the post and pictures and even the ramblings. I am happy to open what I call home to all of you.
Go to Top of Page

Shambles

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  16:34:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Chuck. I've only been here a couple of weeks. I found JSS in a die cast search, contacted Myron and he was very helpful and patient helping me get the software loaded on my iMac. I had to install Windows OS ona partition on the iMac (long story, but we got 'er done). I'm enjoying the hobby much more now that I've found some kindred souls. I look forward to reading and posting here every day.
Go to Top of Page

JCarnutz

USA

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  23:33:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are most welcome. I totally enjoy posting my photos and sharing my collection each and every day. I am thrilled to see other collectors models and the fact that we can share out mutual love of model cars makes it well worth it for me each day.
Go to Top of Page

Evan M

USA

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  05:44:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're welcome, I enjoy posting for the enjoyment of the others that come on the board.
Go to Top of Page

LouBeau

USA

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  07:37:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's just a great place to visit every day.
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  09:51:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reading these forums is one of the rituals that starts my every day.
Go to Top of Page

chuck kramer

USA

Posted - 06/15/2018 :  07:04:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How true! Ever since finding this site, I have started my day the same way by sipping my Folgers coffee
that has been hand picked by Juan Valdez and promoted by Mrs. Olson! [/quote]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-18 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000