JSS Software:Diecast Forum
 
 

 You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

 
Visit Automodello.
 
The PhillyMint
 
ACME Trading Company.
 
Diecasm
 
Visit Judee Collectibiles.
 
 

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

 
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 JSS Forums
 1:18th Die Cast Forum
 Terry!!! My 'holdout' may have just ended!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 06/13/2017 :  13:20:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look what popped up on supercar1 yesterday / 6-12.
I'd love this to be 1:24. I can't seem to catch a break! LOL!

I held off the 'burgundy;' but, the 'blue' is probably going to get me.


http://www.supercar1.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8846

tcam

USA

Posted - 06/19/2017 :  12:46:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL its only a matter of time Billy, Geno will probably have to break down and get one also.
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 09/08/2017 :  11:43:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'T',
My intention was to order this '62 GP / blue when I ordered the new GMP '69 drag Camaro that is coming. I wanted to wait and see what the Camaro looks like.
BUT...the '62 GP is on 'HOLD'. Check the link now.
Hopefully, they'll get their tooling fixed before too long.
Go to Top of Page

Jim K

USA

Posted - 09/08/2017 :  17:03:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Collins

'T',
My intention was to order this '62 GP / blue when I ordered the new GMP '69 drag Camaro that is coming. I wanted to wait and see what the Camaro looks like.
BUT...the '62 GP is on 'HOLD'. Check the link now.
Hopefully, they'll get their tooling fixed before too long.



What drag Camaro that is coming?
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 09/09/2017 :  18:51:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim,
Go to supercar1 and do a 'gmp camaro' search.
They don't have a photo yet. They say it'll be a '69.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim K

quote:
Originally posted by Billy Collins

'T',
My intention was to order this '62 GP / blue when I ordered the new GMP '69 drag Camaro that is coming. I wanted to wait and see what the Camaro looks like.
BUT...the '62 GP is on 'HOLD'. Check the link now.
Hopefully, they'll get their tooling fixed before too long.



What drag Camaro that is coming?

Go to Top of Page

tcam

USA

Posted - 09/20/2017 :  18:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hummm yes I saw that I was going to order a Blue one also so hope they do get to make them.
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  20:29:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'T'...I'm bummed.
The '62 GP went from 'on hold' to 'CANCELLED'.

Still waiting on that GMP '69 drag Camaro. I'd like to see a photo before I pre-order.
Go to Top of Page

Jim K

USA

Posted - 10/15/2017 :  14:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
69 drag Camaro on order. Hope it's a good one.
Go to Top of Page

Gene

USA

Posted - 10/15/2017 :  17:57:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, probably so if and when it ends up in production.
quote:
Originally posted by tcam

LOL its only a matter of time Billy, Geno will probably have to break down and get one also.

Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 10/17/2017 :  10:37:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, you're braver than I am. I want to make sure it's not some goofy paint scheme / color BEFORE I order. I'll wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim K

69 drag Camaro on order. Hope it's a good one.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-17 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000