JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Shambles Models

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 I have been asked about Facebook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 08/02/2018 :  10:47:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where am I? I closed that account; I used it to take care of a client account but I just couldn't take all the bull**** any longer. I spoke to the client and informed them I would still be there for them but I won't be on the site any longer; I am just too old for all that nonsense. I was a soldier once, I respect the flag, the military, the police and our government regardless of who is president. So please don't think I cut any of you out of my account for any reason; I'm done with it, the account is closed.

Shambles

USA

Posted - 08/04/2018 :  20:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've tried to close my Facebook account a few times. It takes two weeks, and if you log on at all, the cancellation is cancelled. Kind of scary. But I do enjoy being in contact with some family and old friends there.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 08/05/2018 :  09:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is closed John; no one there I need to talk to. I'm just sayin'! I have a few friends which visit here or will send me an email and that works for me.
Go to Top of Page

Billy Collins

USA

Posted - 08/09/2018 :  20:45:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate Facebook. My sister got my account started several years ago. I don't maintain it. I'm only there about once a month - if 'that'.
I know that FB is being used by many organizations - and law enforcement - to watch folks. Don't trust ANY of it.

Oh, and here's an EXTRA little tip guys/gals....
DELETE YOUR 'TRACKING COOKIES' BEFORE YOU ENTER 'FB' AND AFTER YOU LEAVE 'FB'.
FB is using that information too. Trust me.

Edited by - Billy Collins on 08/09/2018 20:50:04
Go to Top of Page

Takao

Japan

Posted - 08/10/2018 :  02:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqnFEi5QxVg
Go to Top of Page

Shambles

USA

Posted - 08/21/2018 :  11:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I deleted mine about two weeks ago. My daughter noticed I wasn't on there anymore, so I guess it took this time. Like you Myron, nobody there I need to talk to, and tired of the incessant friend requests from people I've never met.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-18 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000