JSS Software:Diecast Forum

You found the best diecast forum on the internet, and it is best viewed with IE 8 or greater.

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

ACME Trading Company.

Diecasm

Visit Judee Collectibiles.

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Inspector 12 should be fired.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 05/31/2019 :  07:02:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I special ordered a Generac power-washer from Lowes two weeks ago, it finally arrived. Why Generac? Because it has simple controls that my wife can understand, Mrs. clean will use this more than me.

Ok, she wanted it put together so she could see it work. So I un-box and put it together, not a bad machine but not my first choice, again simple for Rose to use. So now I am going to add fuel and fire it up. I started adding fuel and now I have gas going everywhere; the gas line was never installed to the carburetor. Rose freaks out; her ‘New toy is broke. I assured her Poppy will fix it (maybe) got out my metric sockets took half the crap off the engine to get to the hose, which was laying there but not installed, got it where it needed to be, about an hour to fix. Fired it up and she played for two hours...

So included in my paperwork written in multiple languages, it stated right above the made in China line, this unit was inspected by inspector 12. I want to know what he does? Inspect what? He wouldn’t work for me or my kids; his ass would be grass!

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 05/31/2019 :  08:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Steve K

USA

Posted - 06/01/2019 :  08:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a Generac whole house, natural gas powered generator. No controls - in a power outage it fires up in 20 seconds, and everything goes on or works again. AND,IT WAS MADE IN AMERICA. I'm so sick of the crap we get from China, but sometimes we just don't have a choice.
Go to Top of Page

kosh2258

USA

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  06:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
" I want to know what he does? "

Inspects to make sure the missing hose got tossed into the package so the buyer could find it and attach it.

Some (re)assembly required. Batteries not included.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  06:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a few friends who are as handy as a pearl handle on a piss pot. There would be no way they could have fixed this.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Nist

USA

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  15:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few decades ago a friend of mine told me his brother-in-law barely knew which end of a screwdriver to use. This was the friend who rebuilt the 340 engine from my Duster in my parents driveway one summer.

quote:
Originally posted by Myron

I have a few friends who are as handy as a pearl handle on a piss pot. There would be no way they could have fixed this.

Edited by - Bob Nist on 06/18/2019 15:40:27
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  17:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, I hear you Bob...
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-19 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000