JSS Software:Diecast Forum

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

-William Shakespeare

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Diecasm

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 Corner Bar
 Our crew during a day of biking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Myron

USA

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  09:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
with our daughter.

Left to right, JJ (6) the tough one from the group. Let me tell you he learned to ride a two wheeler two weeks ago and rode 7 miles with his aunt and cousin yesterday. JJ is a great kid, takes nothing from nobody, well mannered but don't mess with him. He is a wonderful little boy, I love him to death. The little one is Lauren, she will be two very soon. She will steal your heart and is as smart as a whip. A personality like no other. Drew, the little guy (not so little) that I watched for many years, he will be 10 in a few weeks. He is the hockey player bike rider, like his Poppy, a great kid who is a pleasure to be around. Our Katie, the Diva, she is a clone of her Aunt, our daughter. Katie is another one who will steal your heart she will be four. She is 110% daddy's girl as are the other two. Not to say they don't love their mom; they do.

I love these kids; they are what makes life worthwhile. Rose and I are blessed to have all these kids and their parents in our life. I thank God each and everyday for blessing us in such a special way.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by - Myron on 09/06/2020 09:55:49

tcam

USA

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  13:54:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW Myron how time flies they are growing up! Beautiful family you have there that for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Skylark

USA

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  14:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great to see!
Drew is quite a bit taller than last time!

Edited by - Skylark on 09/06/2020 14:30:52
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  08:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Healthy, happy family. I see mischief in the faces of JJ and Katie.
Go to Top of Page

Myron

USA

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  12:19:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You better believe it Frank. But they are so adorable and loving you just have to hold them in your arms.

Let me share a JJ story. JJ was in kindergarten last year a week or so in at lunch time a couple kids in third grade decided to make a kindergarten kid cry and being JJ is so small they decided he would be the target. The kids finished their lunch and were cleaning and returning their trays when the third grader walked up to JJ spit in his face and screamed at him. JJ didn't blink an eye, cleaned off his face, finished his lunch, took his tray back to where it belonged but then he detoured to where the third grader was sitting. JJ spit in his face, and then screamed at him at which time the third grader began to cry. Of course the parents were called and had to pick their kids up immediately but the third grader confessed so JJ was cleared of being expelled but he still had to be shown what was done was wrong. I shook his hand...

Drew is a hockey player a goalie. Last fall he called and asked if I would like to join him and his daddy going to a semi-pro game, I said yes. As we were standing in line waiting to enter the arena a couple of guys from the home team started to harass us (in fun of course); they saw Drews shirt and his dads. I asked Drew to tell me where these guys where in line and which guy was the biggest. Drew looked and gave me the info, he asked why? I said wait here I'lll stop this because you got to deck the biggest guy first (I didn't). Of course Drew held onto me but asked why the biggest guy first. I explained my theory to him, which I tested throughout my years and found it to be true. Fold the big guy the little ones scatter like dust to the wind. Of course that night I got a call from his mother asking me am I nuts? Of course I answered yes after nearly 70 years you haven't figured that out? She should have because there are few old boy friend stories I can tell but I won't. So let's fast forward a week ahead and Drew was playing a hockey game as a goalie in his league and few players where giving him a hard time, he nailed the big guy and like dust to the wind the others scattered. Drew called me that night and told me "Poppy you where right, your theory worked!" my response was "Don't tell mom."

Isn't this what grand pops are supposed to do? Drew called the other day and spoke with me for almost an hour. I think I did something right; he'll be 10 and still enjoys taking and hanging with Pop.

Edited by - Myron on 09/07/2020 12:22:45
Go to Top of Page

Evan M

USA

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  08:21:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice looking family, I know that you're proud.
Go to Top of Page

Gene

USA

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  09:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awesome Myron, It's great to have a close relationship with family. We're the same way. It's sad when you hear about families not getting along, they miss so much.
Go to Top of Page

Frank Kocour

USA

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  09:33:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL. You better think twice before you give Drew any more advice. Do you ever read "Pickles" in the comic strip. He is always giving his grand son lessons.

https://www.thecomicstrips.com/subject/The-Grandson-Comic-Strips-by-Pickles.php
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-20 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000