“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.
22. ''I'm like a one-eyed cat....." (a) can't go into town no more (b) sleepin' on a cold hard floor (c) peepin' in a seafood store
23. ''Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do........'' (a) cause there ain't no answer for a life without booze (b) cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues (c) cause my car's gassed up and I'm ready to cruise
24. ''They often call me Speedo, but my real name is......'' (a) Mr. Earl (b) Jackie Pearl (c) Milton Berle
25. ''Be Bop A Lula ....'' (a) she's got the rabies (b) she's my baby. (c) she loves me, maybe
26. ''Fine Love, Fine Kissing ….'' (a) right here (b) fifty cents (c) just for you
27. ''He wore black denim trousers and...'' (a) a pink carnation (b) pink leotards (c) motorcycle boots
28. ''I got a gal named……....'' (a) Jenny Zamboni (b) Gerri Mahoney (c) Boney Maroney
Scroll Down so you aren't tempted to cheat (as if cheating were needed here).
1. (c) The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock 2. (b) Blackboard Jungle 3. (a) Angel 4. (c) Blueberry Hill 5. (a) Mr. Sandman 6. (c) Sun 7. (b) Charlie Brown 8. (a) Mac Heath 9. (c) Tutti Fruitti 10. (c) Alan Freed 11. (a) Little Richard 12. (c) Annette Funicello 13. (b) Don and Phil 14. (a) Jiles P. Richardson 15. (c) Motown 16. (a) 77 Sunset Strip 17. (b) Sandra Dee 18. (b) The Monotones 19. (b) Kissed 20. (c) Maybelline 21. (b) Bully 22. (c) peepin' in a sea food store 23. (b) cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues 24. (a) Mr. Earl 25. (b) she's my baby 26. (a) right here 27. (c) motorcycle boots 28. (c) Boney Maroney