JSS Software:Diecast Forum
SiteLock Security

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

-William Shakespeare

Visit Automodello.

The PhillyMint

Diecasm

Legal Disclaimer:

You must be 18 years old to post on our boards as per our registration requirement. All data posted on this site must be "Original and non defamatory". JSS is not responsible for the accuracy of any information which gets posted to our forums. Please view our Forum Guidelines before posting.

Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales.
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JSS Forums
 1:43rd Die Cast Forum
 A Model Dose... Saturday 2/26/22 - Revisited
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JCarnutz

USA

Posted - 02/26/2022 :  14:43:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again, thank-you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers that you've sent out. I am doing very much better. After visits with my primary & ophthalmologist, they are both pleased and surprised as to how well my eyes have healed. A few weeks ago, I thought my prognosis was very bleak, today I am totally optimistic as to my recovery. I still have a few tests to undergo in a little over a week, but I feel much better about them. Heck, I even went back to work for a few hours a day for several days this past week.

My wife had a pair of glasses made for me with a special coating on them to reduce or change the glare from the computer, so that's much better. They give everything on the screen a kind of a yellowy-gray look, so distinguishing colors is difficult, they drive me nuts to look at things other than the computer screen, but they work on the glare, so that's good. I am still limiting the amount of time at a time, I just get to do it more often, LOL!

I'm not ready to process any of the new photos I had taken prior to this happening, except one special model I finished just before it started, more on that later.

I purchased a 2nd one of these models because while I love the version w/white wall tires, I thought the model would look great with a more subdued black wall tire setup. I switched the tires and am very pleased with the way it came out.

1938 Cadillac Series 75 Fleetwood Imperial Touring Sedan - BML 30

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diecast Forums 1:24, 1:18, 1:43 scales. © 2000-23 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000